Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 23 Military Challenge & Breakfast In Bed

30 Day Military Challenge - Day 23: Post a picture and tell what your life would be like without your S.O.
Well, I am not quite sure if today's post is suppose to be what life would be if I never met him to have in my life OR what life would be like without him if something were to happen or we ended up not being together, so I am going to take it as the second option.

I'd be really bored 
Really Sad
Life might not be as fun
or adventurous.
But if I really had to pick myself up, I would try my hardest.




Yesterday morning I made breakfast for Matt. He was still asleep in bed, so I went ahead and crawled out of bed to make him some breakfast since he's made it for me many, many, many times.  I mentioned before that I wanted to do this back on this post.  And since I had the perfect opportunity, I took advantage of that and I can finally cross it off! So, I decided to make him sausages, scrambled eggs (with cheese), and an egg/cheese bagel.

He enjoyed it and I got the pictures to prove!

No comments:

Post a Comment