Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 22 Military Challenge

30 Day Military Challenge - Day 22: Post a picture of what keeps you strong when your S.O. is away.


What keeps me strong is having family that calls to check up on me or even comes to visit me..

What keeps me strong is having friends around who I can count on and hang out with, even if it's just sitting around watching a movie...

But the main thing that keeps me strong is him..

knowing that he is okay by receiving any phone calls, e-mails, letters, or just pictures...

knowing that he is making the best out of the situation..

knowing that he misses me and loves me even from oceans apart..

knowing that he is doing this for us and our future family together..

and knowing that this is only temporary and he will come back home...

psst - What do you think about the new blog layout? The blog got patriotic-fied since it's nearing Fourth of July a.k.a. my favorite holiday.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new blog layout!! Yay for our fav holiday coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jess, the new layout is GORGEOUS! PS Your hubby is such a stud - you guys are the cutest couple ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hot Mama - Thanks! and Yep, only about 3-2ish weeks left.

    @MommieCouture - Thank you. And thank you again! yea, he is quite the stud - he loves the gym and I love his muscles :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. um excuse me but where is the picture of me????

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Blaseandgracesmommy - Sorryyyy! ;) I'll make sure to add you next time. You do help out.. you're part of family that checks up on me, silly!

    ReplyDelete