Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 20 Military Challenge

30 Day Military Challenge - Day 20: Post a picture of you in something military (shirt, cammies, etc.)


Oh, I have quite a few pictures of me wearing something military.. here are a few of them:

This picture was taken the day of Matt leaving for his tour to Iraq in March 2009
This picture was taken the morning of him coming home from his tour in Iraq in October 2009. (Of course before I got ready)
This picture was taken the day of Matt leaving for his tour in Afghanistan 2010


I also have a picture of me in cammies that Matt bought for me for my 18th birthday. They have my maiden name on it. I cannot find that picture anywhere! I still have the cammies though.

I also caught a great deal online for movie tickets at livingsocial.com. The deal is TWO tickets for only $9. (but must be used at the same time) They can be used anytime between now (when you receive the e-mail) up to September 9, 2011. Very awesome! I had to purchase that because 1 movie ticket out here is $11.50
Check out the deal and maybe even make a purchase, but hurry! beacuse the deadline is coming up with only less than 1 day left.

No comments:

Post a Comment