Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 8 Military Challenge

30 Day Military Challenge - Day 8: Post your favorite deployment picture (a picture of "see you later", him coming home, or him deployed) and tell why it's your favorite.
I have more than one favorite homecoming picture from this past deployment but I will only post one.
This was our first hug. I love it because even though you cannot see my face, the smile on his face says it all.

Yesterday I got a large envelope in the mail from the college I am attending. I opened it up and inside was a letter congratulating me about completing the CNA course and also a certificate of proficiency. 

*Click to enlarge letter and certification.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bridget! I am so proud of you for everything you do, who you have become and your positive outlook on life. You are a strong person. Life is a big learning experience. Life lessons are full of ups and downs. Don't let the little things bother you. All of the things we go through in life make us become a better person and a stronger one too.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! You always have the right words to say to me to make me feel better and loved. I really do appreciate you and having you always there for me when I need to hear your voice, talk, or know you're still with me even you're over a thousand miles away. You are right.. life does through curve balls but God wouldn't give them to me if he knew I couldn't handle it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete