Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California.
One downfall about living out here: Deployments! They are ridiculous. Even trainings. Matt has never deployed or trained so much in his career until we moved out...actually it was within 2 months of moving out here he knew he was deploying and from then on, it's constant training and deploying. Needless to say, as much as we have enjoyed California together (the little amount that we have), we are ready to get out of here so we can catch a break.
- The base is huge, so there is a lot of places to go to which make it convenient instead of needing to go off base.
- The interstate is so close that we can go to a lot of places off base without having to travel so far.
- The base offers quite a few activities and free events
- Houses on base are pretty big, especially for the two of us.
- There are beaches on base.