Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lots Of Talk & Pictures

Lent! Ash Wednesday was this week. What to give up, or what to start? (I know that we aren't really suppose to say outloud or share what we decide to do, but I have decided that I am going to share) With that said, I am going to do one of each.
What to give up - over thinking and analyzing. Of course it's good to do sometimes, but I think I do it quite often; while, Matt thinks knows I do it too often.
What to do more of/start - Praying actively for my husband and our marriage. This is also on our list. So, once Lent is over with, I will cross it off and (of course) keep up with it.
What are you giving up or starting for Lent?

Tsunami. It's been on my mind since I first heard of it on the news. I couldn't imagine being in something like that. Matt called me from work early in the morning telling me to wake up and turn the news on so I can get involved in what's going on with the world right now. Well, I did exactly that. I turned on the news and watched all the tragic terrifying clips for 4 hours. FOUR hours. I couldn't stop watching it. Something so scary yet we watch it and search for news article and video clips....because it makes us actually feel alive.

Friday evening I finished a section of our wedding scrapbook. Just one section... and there are at least 11 more sections to go. So below are the pages that are complete (Click to enlarge photo). I must say, I am proud of the way it came out!
Wedding Party section
First page in the section. This is how the two pages look side by side
Left side of page
Up close of left side. The whole idea is suppose to be little picture frames hanging by ribbon and thread
Right side of page
Up close some details on left side
Second page of the section
Left side of page
up close details on left side
Another up close view
Right side of page. Made some black bow ties.
Left side of page
Last page of the section
up close view on some details. I made the names looks like name places.

P.S. Don't forget to change your clocks if you haven't already. Spring ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bridget, you are letting the crafty side of you come out. You are quite the crafter if I say so myself. Does you album allow to have a cover for the pages? If it does, this would protect your photos. I am glad you are on top of your pictures. I haven't even started my albums.

    ReplyDelete