Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Kitty Theme

My best friend, Sarah, here in California just had a birthday this past weekend. She turned 21. Her husband is deployed right now, and so I wanted to make it some-what special for her since I know it sucks not being able to spend it with the person you love.
She is Hello Kitty obsessed, hence why I did the theme.

 homemade cake :)



Her reaction was pretty priceless. She had no idea I was surprising her with balloons and a cake. 

Next day after the beach I took her to a local small bar in town to have her first drink out. It's an imported beer called Früli, a Belgium strawberry ale beer. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it before on this blog somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good friend and a good person. I am proud to be your father. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute cake!!! What a good friend you are!

    ReplyDelete