Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Few Days In Iphone Photos

Neighbors invited me over for a get-together on Sunday. So much food; pork chops, steak, ribs, brats, hotdogs, sausages, baked beans, and corn. It was good!
School books and supplies
Sleep time with the hubby's t-shirt that smells like him (the shirt he had on before he left)
nighttime reading on the Nook -- Currently wanting to buy "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"
New green hose since our blue one broke
Clean car (I love my car, it was well over-due for a cleaning)
And as the nice wifey I am, I cleaned the husband's car inside and out too!

I miss Matt but thankfully, he will be home in just 5 short days! My birthday is the day after he gets home and frankly, I haven't even really thought much of it because I'm counting down the days until Matt gets back so we can spend time together. Secretly, I do hope he surprises me when I pick him up with something though.. hehe, doesn't every wife?
Today, I did get that warm feeling inside when I saw on his facebook he updated his status to this:  Lady.... when im with you im smiling... Give me all all all of your love... Soon i will be home, 5 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment