Sunday, January 15, 2012

Two Months

Yesterday was our two month mark in this deployment. Man, does that feel good! I'm happy that the progress has been going at a steady pace, and I can only imagine when I start up school and my job soon that I will feel I have barely anytime between that and going to the gym 5x a week, working on care packages, writing letters each day, and occasionally hanging out with my good friend Sarah. You know what I say to all of that? BRING IT ON!

So far, I am on track for my new years resolution of going to the gym 5x a week. I always feels great after a work-out.
Today the Ravens played against the Texans and I'm proud to say that we won 20-13!!! That means Ravens are going to the conference championship up against the Patriots; which, I must I admit I am a little bit nervous about because the Patriots have played well too but on top of that, they have won 3 super bowls in the past 4 years! I say it's time for a change up.. so I really hope we win that game next Sunday.

Matt in Nov 2011

Me, today wearing his jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment