Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

The day before New Years Day is always a good time to reflect on the past year. Then the next day, is a good time to sit back and think of what you would like to accomplish this year, be, and become. I think it's important to set goals for yourself so you have something to live by, even if it's just for that year. It helps you achieve your maximum potential in life.

So, I have 9 goals this year that I hope I'm able to accomplish and a few of them are:

Get a CNA job.
Work out at least 5 times a week.
Find a new hobby.

Do you set goals or new years resolutions for yourself each year? If so, what is yours this year?


P.S. I see my husband this year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have smart and achievable goals. Here are my top five goals; 1.Spend more quality time with my beautiful wife. 2.Have more correspondence with my son & two daughters. 3.Eat healthier and lose two inches on the waist. 4.Pay off my daughter's students loans. 5.Run my third marathon. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will be able to accomplish those goals. #3 on your list can be a tough one, but as long as you have self control and dedication - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete