Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Lacey's On Ice

The other day, Matt and I decided to go ice skating! It was some-what random and definitely new for the both of us to do together. It was an outdoor rink right in the heart of San Diego. I have never been skating outdoors on an ice rink before, and I didn't think Matt knew how to either.. but like "they" always say, you can still learn something new about your spouse no matter how long you have been together. 8 years later and I just found out that he knows how to ice skate, has been to an outdoor ice rink, and is a pretty freakin' good ice skater!!  Seriously?!  Ha, ha.
It was a lot of fun, and I would go again.








2 comments:

  1. That looked like fun. It's not normal to use the words ice skating and San Diego in the same sentence. Sometimes the spontaneous moments are more memorable and enjoyable. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete