Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HALFWAY

That's right.. yesterday we finally hit that halfway mark through this deployment. It feels so good to see the 50% ticker.

So, 50% down and 50% more to go. This is just looking better and better. I love when we hit these big milestones in the deployment!  It's going to feel great when my ticker says 49% left! Lol So now I will be counting down rather than up because that just sucks seeing how long we've been apart for... and if you're curious, it's been 108 days since last time we were together.

However you want to say 50%, .50, halfway, half, 1/2 ... it will all be fine for me :)

And to add on - Today I removed the last pink link to the deployment chain. We're seeing yellow now...there is a light at the end of this tunnel.  The chain is getting smaller and smaller, so I decided to move it back to my dresser. Just looking at it seems like it's going to be go by quick!
 


So between working 50 hours a week, going to school, and preparing packages for Matt and daydreaming of us being together on our 3 year late honeymoon getaway  (Ha ha)  I am pretty busy and hope that helps with the rest of the deployment.  And for Matt, he has been hitting up the gym and reading a lot of books to speed up his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment