Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Give Me The Green Light

I'm ready to go right now, I'm ready to go right now!  If you didn't catch what that reference is to, it's a song called Green Light by John Legend.

Yes, that's right! We moved onto a new color in the deployment chain - Green! That means the end is coming and it feels incredible.
Ah, such a gorgeous site in the morning… and no I'm not talking about my reflection in the mirror ;) I'm talking about that short chain left to go.

I cannot believe it is already May! These past couple months have gone by fairly quickly. But I know that this month is jammed pack for me and that it's going to go by even faster than the others.
And, now that it is OFFICIALLY May, I can say that I will be seeing my husband sometime next month.  I cannot stop saying that, and frankly, I don't want to.

Matt is doing really well, anxious to get back! He has a few more stops to do and then he will be headed back to the states. He's been working out A LOT, so he's looking great!! Now it's time to get my motivation back so I can look great for when he returns to me too!
Well, that's all I have for now - time to get some things accomplished today, no time to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment